Brad Goetz is a passionate, constantly evolving Real Estate Agent that specializes in Residential, Condo sales and leasing, Multi- and Single-Family Homes, New Development Sales and Investment Sales. Brad Goetz has garnered an excellent reputation and counts his success on the great clients he has had the privilege to help along with their willingness to help with repeat business and referrals.
In order to deliver the greatest value to his clients—whether they are buyers, sellers, developers or investors—Brad focuses on one thing above all others: The Client. Brad brings a unique ability to connect with his clients, meeting and exceeding their goals aggressively but with finesse. Brad caters flawlessly to both the emotional and investment-driven client.
“I have incredibly high expectations for myself, and work very hard to acheive them. The client always comes first, and I keep my clients happy—and coming back to me—through hard work, advocacy, and innovative thinking.”
Brad takes pride in his accomplishments, and his success has allowed him to give back. He currently supports Habitat for Humanity Who empowers low-income families to build a hopeful future by breaking the cycle of poverty through affordable home ownership.
BRAD GOETZ graduated from Sheridan College in 2003 with a diploma in Business Admin - Marketing.
There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home.
They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process.
If you are selling a house I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a house I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process